We have provided a wide range of services to games publishers and developers, both online and offline. We bring a unique, industry-wide perspective to our games clients, who sometimes lack the dedicated resource or bandwidth to monitor the latest best practice in the industry, want guidance on the appropriate strategy or commercial models for their IP or simply want an independent view to validate and strengthen their strategy.
Our clients in this category include Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Jagex, Realtime Worlds, Lightning Fish, Ideaworks 3D, Zattikka, GameAccount and many others we cannot mention for reasons of confidentiality.
We have provided the following services via reports and workshops:
• Commercial strategy development: Conducting a very wide range of collaborative strategy formulation services including commercial model assessment, recommendation and planning focused on benchmarking or identifying appropriate business models; mapping free and premium content for freemium business models; increasing revenues from social games; marketing methodology for online games; using analytics and optimisation to increase engagement & revenues and decrease customer acquisition costs. More
• Production strategy development: Recommending online games operational models (such as games communities, data mining, and viral customer recruitment) and hybrid commercial models by profiling best practice online games companies including social network gaming. More
• Financial strategy development: Assessing or building comprehensive financial forecasts based on a wide range of the latest commercial models; recommending approaches to strengthen financial performance. More
• Bespoke research services: Conducting tailored market and competitor research by platform, demographic, commercial model and genre; projecting growth and accessibility for market entry. More
• Private equity support services: Conducting opportunity validation and independent due diligence for investors or investees including commercial model, strategy, management and IP assessment; financial modelling and valuations. More
• Corporate finance consulting: Facilitating mergers and acquisitions, fund-raisings and IPOs via investor/investment/acquirer/acquisition identification, process preparation and management and due diligence services. More
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT: